With the restart of CERN accelerators and the end of LS2, I would like in this first post to thank our partners at CERN that made CROME project a success. I would like to thank :
- ex. TE-MPE-ME today BE-CEM-EPR for the production of 1600 electronics PCBs
- TE-MPE for the kick start of CROME reliability analysis
- IT-CS for the procurement and the delivery of TN switches
- EN-MME for both mechanical design and production subcontracting
- ex EN-EA today BE-EA for devices integration and mechanical manufacturing
- EP-DT for PCB manufacturing
- ex BE-CO today BE-CSS for the TN integration, VPC ...
- IPT for electronics procurement support, NDAs and contract support
- HSE-CEN for REMUS integration of CROME
- All the others such as SMB, BE-RF, HSE-OHS ... that have also contributed
All together we have produced :
- 503 fully operational equipment (Cf. see bellow)
- 1600 Electronics board
- 3400 mechanical parts
all over our 28 industries across our member states.
Thank you everyone !